City-trippen in Gent
Do you already speak a bit of Dutch? Would you like to improve your Dutch whilst exploring the city? If so, this is the camp for you!
You won’t find the usual classroom lessons here! We will be working together to prepare for our trips into the city. Your input into the activities is also encouraged – what would you like to do?
- Explore the coolest parts of Ghent on foot and by kayak
- Write a blog post or create an Instagram account
- Check out some Ghent street art
- Explore Ghent by night: have dinner in a restaurant, go bowling and soak up the ambience on the quay of Graslei.
- Relax in the Blaarmeersen, a large recreation area with a lake and beach.
- Choose from a selection of creative activities: mixing mocktails, music, theatre and more.
- A day trip to the seaside
Nieuwen Bosch is a lovely boarding school in the heart of Ghent, a city known for its rich past and cultural heritage. The location is very quiet, even if it is only a stone's throw away from the city centre.
The school boasts nice sports fields (basketball, tennis, volleyball) and two sports halls.
Participants stay in individual rooms.