Win back the cost of your camp
Who is organising the competition?
Roeland vzw, Krijgslaan 18-22 in 9000 Gent is organising the 2022 ‘Win Back the Cost of your Camp’ camp competition. The rules of the competition are on the website www.roeland.be.
Who can take part?
Any parent who books and pays a camp for their child between 18 December 2021 and 31 January 2022.
How long will the competition go on for?
The competition is from 18 December 2021 to 31 January 2022.
How do you take part?
All parents who book and pay a camp for their child between 18 December 2021 and 31 January 2022 will automatically be entered into the competition.
In February 2022, a winner will be picked from all the bookings made between 18 December 2021 and 31 January 2022.
How does the competition work?
- Parents must book and pay a camp for the 2022 camp year and must make the booking between 18 December 2021 and 31 January 2022.
- By booking and paying a camp during this period, you will automatically be entered into the competition.
- A winner will be picked at the beginning of February.
- The winner will be informed by mail in the middle of February.
- The winner will automatically receive a refund to their bank account after their child’s camp is over.
If you booked two or more language camps in the period from 18 December 2021 to 31 January 2022, you will be refunded the cost of the cheapest internal camp you booked.
Roeland may discontinue, change or end the competition without informing you. Roeland may also change the conditions and the prizes. You will not receive compensation.
If the winner cancels his/her camp, they will not receive compensation. The prize cannot be carried over to the following year.
Other separate announcements made by Roeland about the competition also count as regulations.
Roeland cannot be held responsible if the competition is discontinued or postponed for reasons beyond Roeland’s control.